PRESENTATION EVA SERIES
To match the sound quality of our speakers, we have used analog stereo amplifiers in Class H technology.
The power supply is conventionally designed with low-scatter toroidal transformers. Its analog design with several supply voltages also provides high power reserves in permanent operation.
Its dynamic reproduction fully exploits the musical potential of almost all loudspeakers in the area of installation and HIFI. It is always last stable up to 2 ohms.
Developed and manufactured in Germany, it promises longevity. Careful further developments and detail improvements ensure that BEC acoustic amplifiers do not look outdated after years.
- Full Range
- Top, Bass
- Power switch
- Channel-separate level controls with fine pitch
- LED display (Protect, Ready, Signal, Limit)
- XLR female and male input sockets (looping through possible)
- Black speakon
- Output sockets per channel and a red Speakon socket for bridge operation
- Slide switch per channel for: full range, top or bass operation
- Slide switch for stereo, mono and bridge operation
- Ground lift switch (separates the circuit ground from the housing)
- Fixed flanged power cord
- Fuse holder